Associate Manager – Stores and Pop Ups:
At California Cowboy we believe you can use your personal style as a secret weapon to meet new people. In analog. Not swiping or liking, but actually looking into someone’s eyes and having a conversation with them. With your mouth. Our goal is to share our style weapons to make your social experience a better one. We strive to make people laugh and think twice when encountering you – one of the Vital Few – our tribe.
In April of 2105 we launched a successful Indiegogo campaign for the “High Water” shirt, the ultimate pool party and apres surf shirt. We are working on growing the business and the assortment, and need someone to lead our store and pop up teams to make this happen.
Let’s do this.
As GM of our store and pop up team, you’re responsible for delivering success wherever we show up physically. California Cowboy is developing a new store concept and you will play huge role in a brand new company. Our store will share space with the HQ team, you will have a high visibility role in a new retail concept
You will not only work directly with the HQ team on the vision for the store, but also on how we show up and where. You will be responsible for recruiting and hiring team members as we grow, and building from the ground up – starting with yourself.
This is a great role for someone with a few years of management experience who is looking to take their leadership skills to the next level.
The GM will be accountable for and own the following areas:
1. Business and revenue results
2. Store operations – maximizing productivity.
3. Sales strategy, clienteling and community outreach
4. Visual merchandising
5. Store events and parties….of which we will have many!
6. Customer experience
7. You will likely be involved in store build out and design evolution.
You will be the face of California Cowboy at our new Design Saloon on Polk Street!
1. Ridiculous attention to detail
2. Outgoing personality
3. Must love talking to people
4. 2-5 years of retail management experience
5. Demonstrated ability to deliver results
6. Established time management skills
7. Strong planning and prioritization skills
8. Strong communication skills
1. College Degree preferred
2. Ability to maneuver around the sales floor
3. Travel to pop up shops
Availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends